4Carriers Sp. z o.o. ul. ALEJE JEROZOLIMSKIE nr 89, lok. 43 02-001 Warszawa, Polska
1. Who is the administrator of personal data of individuals?
4Carriers Sp. z o.o. ul. ALEJE JEROZOLIMSKIE nr 89, lok. 43 02-001 Warszawa, Polska
2. For what purpose, on what basis and for what period we use Your personal data?
The Personal data obtained during communication or before the conclusion of a contract or during its lifetime we use to:
1 conclude and to perform of the agreement for duration of the agreement and settlements after its completion or for taking action before the agreement is concluded, if You agree to it (Article 6 sec. 1 b) Rodo);
2) perform of our legal obligations, eg issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, keeping employee documentation (Article 6 sec.1 c) Rodo);
We will use the data needed to fulfill legal obligations: a) for the duration of the duties, e.g. issuing an invoice (Article 6 sec.1 c) Rodo); b) for the period in which the regulations require us to store data, e.g. tax data; c) for a period in which we have a legitimate interest, e.g. we may suffer the legal consequences of non-performance of an obligation;
3) verify of payment credibility, determination, defense, to pursuit the claims, detection, prevention of abuse, creation of statements, analyzes and statistics, including, among others sale of our claims from the contract to another entity, and earlier disclosure of source documents (eg contracts) containing personal data, reporting, marketing research, statistics (eg for revenue protection) - for the period after which the claims arising from the contract expire, because we have a legitimate interest;
4) direct market - for the duration of the agreement, because we have a legitimate interest.
3. To what recipients can we transfer Your data to? We can provide data to:
1) entities that process data on our behalf, participating in the performance of our activities, e.g.
A) employees, co-workers, subcontractors supporting us in our operations, including those supporting our ICT systems, helping in the marketing process, providing services for our customer
B) advisers, consultants, auditors, providing legal, tax and accounting assistance,
C) providing postal, courier and payment services (banks, payment institutions), buyers of claims, banks, financial institutions;
2) governmental bodies in the field of law, customers, if it is necessary before the conclusion of the agreement or the performance of the agreement.
4. Will Your data go beyond the European Economic Area (EEA)?
We are not currently planning to transfer Your data outside of the EEA. But if we decide to transfer data outside of the EEA, we will do so only to the extent that we will be allowed by law.
5. You have the rights related to personal data to:
1) rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, access, transfer to another data controller or to You (within the scope specified in Article 20 Rodo), opposition to processing (including profiling) for direct marketing purposes (within the scope defined in Article 21 Rodo) consent. If the use of Your data is not necessary for the performance of the agreement, the fulfillment of the legal obligation or does not constitute our legitimate interest, we may ask for Your consent to certain uses of Your data, a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
2) after considering Your application, it may turn out that we will not be able to process Your objection personal data on this basis, unless we demonstrate that there are legal grounds.
3) On matters related to Your data, You can contact us by sending an email to the address email@example.com. This address is used so that You can contact us about Your data and that You can implement Your rights related to the data shared with us. You have the right to request us to access Your personal data (we will inform You what data we use), rectify it (if You wish to correct Your data), delete or limit processing (You can choose the data that we will process or request that all Your data removed) or the right to oppose or the right to transfer Your data to another entity.
6. Which data should be provided to us?
1) to conclude an agreement- data on the agreement form or in accompanying documents (eg specification of the parties to the agreement, address for correspondence) - if You do not provide them, we may not enter into a agreement;
2) we require the data specified in the Labor Code from applicants for employment agreement and employees;
3) in addition, we can ask for optional data that do not affect the conclusion of the agreement (if we do not receive them, we will not be able to call, for example, the agreement number)
4) providing some data at the conclusion of the agreement, it is not a statutory requirement (with exceptions specified in law, eg Labor Code), but without providing the data, we could not, for example, perform a contract or it would be very difficult.
7. Categories regarding personal data in the case of obtaining personal data in a different way than from the person they refer to.
Depending on the type of person and legal relationship: eg NIP, Pesel, address of residence, contact details (telephone, e-mail, or other messenger), names, access cards, address of the main place of business.
8. Data from other sources
1) If You pay via, for example, a bank or payment institution, we will get information about the account in which institution You made the payment. We will process this information to verify that You have made the correct payment and, if necessary, also to make refunds (basis: performance of the contract), to establish, investigate and defend claims and for the purposes of statistics and analysis (basis: our legally legitimate interest ).
2) some of the data may come from publicly available sources (eg published in the National Court Register on government websites or other publications).
9. Automatic decision making.
We can automatically make decisions, including profiling, in the case of:
1) where explicitly permitted by Union or member state law, including decisions for monitoring and preventing fraud and responding to it;
2) to ensure the security and reliability of the services provided by the administrator (e.g., location data, analytical tools, including anti-virus programs, cookies, etc.), or
3) ss it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the agreement between the data subject and the administrator, including determination, defense and pursuing claims; or
4) additionally, when the data subject has given his explicit consent to this.
Such processing will always be subject to appropriate safeguards. You have the right to obtain human intervention, express Your own position, obtain an explanation of the decision resulting from such an assessment and challenge such a decision and then the matter will be considered by the right person.
10. Cookies Policy
Cookies - this is small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side. The default parameters of cookies allow You to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies are used most often to monitor the activity of www.4carriers.pl website visitors ("Website"). Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, eg on the hard disk, and the data assigned to them (such as session numbers).
1) The entity that places cookie files on the Website user's end device and obtains access to them is:
· 4Carriers Sp. z o.o. ul. ALEJE JEROZOLIMSKIE nr 89, lok. 43 02-001 Warszawa, Polska
· cooperating service and advertising companies (so-called Third Party Cookies).
· adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; and especially these files allow to recognize the Website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help to
· understand how Website users use websites, which allows them to be improved;
· maintaining the Website user session and ensures operation of all Website functions;
· providing users with advertising content tailored to their interests and needs
3) The Website uses three main types of cookies:
· session cookies - session: temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
· persistent cookies - fixed: they are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the user deletes them
4) The Website uses the following types of cookies:
· "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. cookie authentication files used for services that require authentication on the Website, cookies used to maintain the user's session;
· "functional" cookies, giving the possibility to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the user interface, e.g. in the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website color, website design, etc
· "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
· "advertising" cookies, giving the opportunity to provide users with advertising content adapted, for example, to their interests.
5) In most cases, software used for browsing websites (eg Internet browsers) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time and at any time on their device or in the software. These settings can be changed especially in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the user about each time placing on the Website user's device. Detailed information about the possibility of handling cookies are available in the software settings (eg web browser).
7) Cookie files that are placed on the Website user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
8) More information about cookies is available in the Help tab in the web browser.